Peter is available for paid and unpaid speaking engagements, keynotes and presentations for your function, event or industry group.
Pre-prepared presentations available are:
- Small Business First Steps to the Cloud
- Getting the basics of the cloud that anyone can understand. This includes the opportunities and risks of embracing cloud technologies – aimed at small business owners.
- Cloud Apps and Productivity Tools you should know about
- A rapid-fire overview of some productivity tools and online cloud applications that small business owners should know about. We cover dropbox, evernote, Google docs etc.
- Systemisation & Going Paperless â€“ Building a killer intranet
- This will be an in-depth look at Google Apps productivity suite, highlighting Google Docs and the Google Sites intranet/wiki feature to show businesses how they can utilise and effective intranet to reduce the amount of paper-based work in their office.
The aim of the presentations are to give participants an understanding of what cloud computing is and ideas of applications and services that they can apply in their business. Peter engages with the audience to tackle real world scenarios and answer any questions that the audience may have.
Enquiries can be made by emailingÂ info@itGenius.com.au or calling the itGenius office at 1300 880 025.