The most powerful part of my working week is the 60-90mins I spend catching up with my team for our weekly mgmt huddle.
– Check key numbers that are reported weekly on a dashboard and check what areas of the business need attention
– Discuss any client/business issues that need special coordination at a team level
– Review progress on strategic plans
– Set goals/objectives for the week aligned with our quarterly and yearly plans
This is the heartbeat of our business. No matter where we are geographically, or whether or not we feel like it, we do it.
Most importantly, we:
– Check our ego at the door
– Give each other feedback (and accept feedback)
– Confront and call out problems and potential problems (no matter how uncomfortable they are to bring up)
I am blessed to work with such rockstars